Bericht über die Folgen der Massenimmigration in GB
True toll of mass migration on UK life: Half of Britons suffer under strain placed on schools, police, NHS and housing
• Half of population lives in town/city with high immigration in past decade
• Ministers say ‚uncontrolled‘ flow has caused problems for wider society
• There’s pressure on maternity services and high infectious disease rates
• Squeeze on school places and disproportionate levels of certain crimes
• Has also resulted in inflated rents and immigrants living in ‚beds in sheds‘
Der Bericht des Britischen Innenministeriums, der unter dem Titel „Social and Public Service Impacts of International Migration at the Local Level“ soeben veröffentlicht wurde, hat die Auswirkungen der Massenimmigration auf das britische Leben offengelegt. Danach lebt die Hälfte der Bevölkerung in einer Stadt, die im letzten Jahrzehnt einen hohen Grad von Immigation erfuhr.
Dieser unkontrollierte Zustrom hat eine Anzahl von Problemen für die weitere Gesellschaft geschaffen, schreibt die Daily Mail. Sie reichen vom Druck auf die Entbindungskliniken über hohe Raten von Infektionskrankheiten und Gedränge um Schulplätze bis zur unverhältnismässig hohen Zahl gewisser Typen krimineller Delikte, inflationären Mietpreisen etc…
Der Report wurde veröffentlicht, weil das Ministerium harte Massnahmen versprochen hatte, um die Anziehungskraft von Grossbritannien auf die Migranten zu verringern. (….)
Immigrationsminister Mark Harper: „Dieser Report beleuchtet die ernormen Auswirkungen, die die hohen Migrationszahlen auf die UK-Gesellschaft hatten. Er unterstreicht die Wichtigkeit von Massnahmen zum Schutz unserer öffentlichen Dienstleistungen und nimmt unmissverständlich Stellung gegen die, die hierher kommen, und unser Wohlfahrtssystem auszubeuten“.
Vor allem das Gesundheitswesen leidet unter der starken Belastung durch überproportionale Beanspruchung, die Schulen kämpfen mit nicht integrierbaren Schülern, die Kriminalität hat zugenommen bei „gewissen Typen von Delikten“, wie die Daily Mail sich vornehm ausdrückt.
One in four in our biggest cities is a migrant: And 9% of homes don’t use English as first language
• Nearly one in three big-city residents is a non-white ethnic minority
• Results from London, Manchester, West Midlands and West Yorkshire
• More than 25% of population were born abroad in these conurbations
Legal aid lawyers milking pointless migrant appeals: Nine in ten cases are thrown out as number of reviews soars to 10,000 a year
- 30 June 2013 Legally-aided lawyers are pocketing millions by flooding the courts with ‘meritless’ immigration and asylum appeals.
- The number of review applications has soared to nearly 10,000 a year but nearly nine in ten are thrown out at the first stage.
- Lawyers can earn £1,000 from the taxpayer even for cases which are rejected outright at the first hurdle and a further £2,500 if they make it to an initial hearing and lose.
- Last-ditch appeals are often launched hours before a scheduled removal flight as a tactic to thwart deportation.
- Last night Chris Grayling condemned the deluge of ‘meritless and time-wasting cases’ as he launched a string of reforms designed to block bogus appeals.
- The Justice Secretary said: ‘Under the last government, the number of applications for judicial reviews doubled in spite of the fact so few even get past the first hurdle.
- ‘We want to get rid of these weak and unjustified applications that take up large amounts of judicial time and waste taxpayers’ money. We need to drive out the meritless and time-wasting cases which are causing unnecessary delays to everyone else.’
- The number of applications for last-ditch judicial reviews has shot up by 86 per cent in the last five years.
- Judges are inundated with applications, meaning even the most baseless take some three months to process, clogging up the courts.
- By blocking the deportation of their clients with a fresh appeal, even if it is baseless, lawyers can prolong their stay in Britain by months, if not years.
- Those that reach a hearing take more than six months to complete, even if they ultimately fail. Last year a total of 9,469 judicial review applications were made in immigration and asylum cases.
Diese Art von Asyl-Unwesen, an dem sich die Juristen der Migrationslobby bereichern, ist auch in der Schweiz verbreitet, wo Scheinasylanten und illegale Immigranten mithilfe der Anwälte der Asylindustrie einen durchschnittlich vier Jahre dauernden, von den Einheimischen bezahlten Aufenthalt durchzwängen durch alle Instanzen vom Bundesamt für Migration bis zur Asylrekurskommission.
Britain: Muslim Polygamists to Get More Welfare Benefits
By Soeren Kern
August 1, 2012
„Treating second and subsequent partners in polygamous relationships as separate claimants could mean that polygamous households receive more under Universal Credit than under the current rules for means-tested benefits and tax credits.“ — House of Commons legal brief, July 19, 2012
Muslim immigrants with more than one wife will see an increase in their social welfare benefits beginning in 2013, when reforms to the British welfare system come into effect. read more
Judicial system of a religion built on abusing women is perpetuating those abuses in the UK
Sharia’s Sticks and Stones
Author: – Daniel Greenfield
Oxford grooming gang: We will regret ignoring Asian thugs who target white girls
What a god-awful mess this country has got itself into over multiculturalism, and once again our fear of racism will lead to the betrayal of hundreds of young girls.
In a particularly warped twist, the pimp will teach his victim that her parents are racist towards Asians, which is why they disapprove of their relationship.
By Allison Pearson
15 May 2013
It’s Shocking, 640 Females in Birmingham Hospital Get Treatment for Genital Mutilation
Submitted by Neeraj Shahane on Wed, 06/26/2013 – 08:34
It has been revealed 640 females have been treated at a Birmingham hospital for genital mutilation. Heartlands Hospital, in Bordesley Green, is a specialist centre in the UK and treats victims of cruel ritual.
National Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Children released shocking statistics that showed 1,700 victims in the past two years. Out of those, 40% were from the West Midlands area.
The charity has launched a helpline in a bid to prevent children from undergoing the oppressive genital mutilation. Female genital mutilation is usually practiced by the African, Asian and Middle Eastern communities in the UK.
According to experts, this illegal and barbaric ritual has high potential to lead young victims suffer from physical and psychological problems, continuing even in adulthood.
The ritual does not involve any anesthetic, which makes it further worse as victim has to suffer unbearable pain. Victims are generally in the age group of four to 10 yrs, but some are babies.
Nasheima Sheikh is the deputy chief executive of Solihull Women’s Aid. She said that their group is continuously making efforts to create awareness in the area, which has resulted in more enquiries to them and statutory bodies. There had been 12 FGM enquiries to the police from January to June this year.
Lisa Harker, NSPCC head of Strategy, said, „Like other forms of abuse if female genital mutilation is not exposed it will continue to thrive and more children will suffer“.